Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Broken Dreams

                       Broken Dreams

                      As children bring
                      their broken toys
                 with tears for us to mend,
                I brought my broken dreams
                              to God
                because He was my friend!

                      But then instead
                         of leaving Him
                   in peace to work alone,
                        I hung around
                      and tried to help
                         with ways
                     that were my own.

                At last I snatched them back
                           and cried,
                 "How can you be so slow?"
                     "My child," He said
                       "What could I do?
                    You never did let go."
                                  Author Unknown


                    www.onesweetone.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment